- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Emdeon, Chain Drug Consortium renew contract for multiple pharmacy solutions
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Emdeon has bought a company that provides pharmacy benefit and related services to state Medicaid agencies, Emdeon said.
Emdeon announced the acquisition of Goold Health Systems. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"The acquisition expands Emdeon's position in the government pharmacy benefit administration market while enhancing our existing pharmacy benefit operations," Emdeon EVP pharmacy services Kevin Mahoney said.