- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Shopping health and beauty online
NEW YORK Iconix Brand Group, which owns, licenses and markets a portfolio of consumer brands including Rocawear, Mudd, Mossimo and Joe Boxer, has entered a licensing agreement with Elizabeth Arden to launch Rocawear brand fragrances, cosmetics and skin care products. The debut fragrance is planned to launch in fall 2008.
“We are excited to partner with an industry giant such as Elizabeth Arden. The combination of their expertise in fragrance and our ability to affect popular culture will produce some incredible products and breathe excitement into the category,” stated Rocawear co-founder Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter, who will provide creative vision for the collections. Carter spearheads all product development, marketing and licensing for Rocawear.
Iconix purchased the Rocawear brand in March 2007. It is a lifestyle brand in such categories as sportswear, footwear, outerwear, handbags, belts and jewelry.