- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
MONTVALE, N.J. After more than 150 years of being on the market, one iconic coffee brand is getting a makeover.
Eight O'Clock Coffee will debut a new look this month, containing the same great-tasting coffee it has brought to the nation for nearly two centuries. The brand's logo has been refreshed but the bags will retain the same color coding for its varieties.
"We may be 151 years old, but we don't have to look it," said Alisa Jacoby, senior brand manager at Eight O'Clock Coffee. "The new packaging unifies our brand family in a contemporary, more appetite-appealing fashion while maintaining key equities appreciated by our current consumers."