- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Goldfish crackers makes a splash at mealtime with new mac and cheese
OMAHA, Neb. — Egg Beaters is highlighting a classic breakfast combination in its latest product.
Egg Beaters three cheese, made with real, all-natural egg whites and real Swiss, cheddar and provolone cheeses, offers a filling, flavorful breakfast without the extra cholesterol, fat or calories of shell eggs, Egg Beaters said. Each serving of Egg Beaters three cheese is 4 g of protein, less than 5 mg of cholesterol, less than 0.5 g of fat and 25 calories.
"Consumers have demonstrated time and time again their preference for adding cheese to their Egg Beaters," said Jill Dexter, Egg Beaters brand manager for ConAgra Foods. "With Egg Beaters three cheese, we're making it even easier to have a protein-packed, nutritious breakfast with significantly fewer calories and less fat and cholesterol than a similar breakfast made using eggs with yolks."
Packaged in a 15-oz. resealable pour-spout container, Egg Beaters three cheese carries a suggested retail price of $2.99.