- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Ahold USA hires former Jewel-Osco executive
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- WSJ: Cerberus submits bid for Harris Teeter
NAPERVILLE, Ill. — Edward Hospital on Thursday announced the opening of two Quick Care Clinics within a pair of Supervalu's Jewel-Osco pharmacies.
"We are always seeking new opportunities to expand our services," stated Chris Dimos, Supervalu president of pharmacy and nonfoods merchandising. "Through this partnership, we will be able to offer our patients even more tools to help them manage their health and wellness needs."
Quick Care Clinic services are provided by board-certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants of Edward Medical Group, the primary care practice of Edward Hospital.