- FDA approves liquid form of Merck HIV drug Isentress for infants, small children
- Merck drug approved for preventing fungal infections in immunosuppressed patients
- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Merck, Depomed extend diabetes drug license agreement
- Merck, Health Management Resources Corp. partner to form weight-management company
ATLANTA — Atlanta-based reproductive and sexual health organization SisterLove and drug maker Merck have collaborated to create a mini-documentary and educational HIV/AIDS treatment and care resource.
"Everyone Has a Story," launched last March, is an educational capacity and skills-building initiative for healthcare professionals and HIV-positive women. EHAS uses video-based storytelling to empower individuals to address stigma, navigate disclosure, build strong relationships with providers and live healthier lives. EHAS includes a DVD with five topical vignettes, workshop materials (preparation and facilitator's guide, slide deck, group activity worksheets) and a treatment adherence journal.
To learn more about the program and HIV, view the EHAS videos here.