- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- BV Investment Partners becomes majority shareholder of ECRM; Greg Farrar named ECRM CEO
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Unilever launches simpler butter-like spreads
SOLON, Ohio — Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing reported that the current drought conditions have yet to lead to an increase in food prices.
“We predict that the food-at-home index will decline for the month of July [however],” ECRM stated in a release Friday.
For a detailed look at ECRM's predictions on how drought conditions will impact food prices, click here.