- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- 'Basketball Wives' Evelyn Lozada promotes energy shot at Duane Reade
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. EcoStore USA is bringing its "ecovisors" to Duane Reade stores in New York City.
Just five months after the company launched an exclusive line in Duane Reade locations, EcoStore USA representatives will give out 200,000 baby moisturizer samples that include a $1-off, in-store coupon at 200 select Duane Reade drug stores. The promotion is part of Duane Reade's efforts to offer safer, healthier products to its customers.
"We are very pleased to be able to help meet New Yorkers' growing interest in eco-friendly products, and are delighted with our customers' response to EcoStore's superb eco-friendly product line," said Joe Magnacca, president of Duane Reade. "EcoStore's latest efforts to advise our shoppers on buying green products for their babies is just one example on how effectively we have teamed up with this exciting new brand to help better serve New Yorkers."