- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- BD launches needle aimed at diabetics
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. — Parents in its October issue will feature the True Easy Syringe from Health Enterprises as the simple way “to give your child the correct dose of liquid medicine.”
The patented True Easy Syringe was designed by a mother of three children to make it easy to give accurate doses of medicine. The new product features a patented two-step color coded dosing system and oversized grip for ease of use.
“It is a great honor to have Parents, the leading resource for parents across the USA, recognize the True Easy Syringe for making it simple to give the correct dose of liquid medicine," stated Brendan Leonard, Health Enterprises president. "As parents understand, having a sick child is hard enough, giving medicine should not be."
The True Easy Syringe has national distribution through retailers including CVS, Meijer, Publix and Walgreens.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.