- Wellesse introduces digestive health supplement
- Metamucil unveils presentation on ways to lower cholesterol
- British study: Swiss echinacea extract helps prevent common cold
- Joulebody introduces meal replacement bar to complement meal delivery service
- Hain Celestial unveils new personal care products at Natural Products Expo West
NEW YORK Dyna Tabs has announced the launch of its new Aloe Vera Face Masks, which promise to rejuvenate the skin and diminish signs of aging, wrinkling, and UV ray damage.
Research has shown that there is a continued demand for anti-aging products within the baby boomer demographic. The desire to look young still permeates today’s youth-based culture and translates into a strong continued interest in products that address the prevention of aging, stated Dyna Tabs. In 2006, the 7.8 billion dollar skin care category posted sales gains of more than 3 percent.
What Aloe Vera Face Masks unique is that it comes with a bonus CD to give beauty shoppers the “spa effect” in their home.
The face masks come in an 8-pack with the bonus spa musical CD in a gift box or can be purchased individually.