PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Pinnacle Foods' Duncan Hines has added 15 new springtime recipes for adults and kids, the company said today.
"Duncan Hines strives to provide inspiring, innovative creations for our passionate bakers," said Joe DiPaolo, senior research chef for Duncan Hines. "Our Easter Egg Cupcakes are great for families to bake together. They are easy to make, but they are sure to impress as gifts or to decorate the dinner table for Easter."
The new recipes include:
- Coming Up Daisy Cupcakes (see image below)
- Key Lime Coconut Bars (Lemon Supreme cake mix, flakey coconut and Key Lime frosting creations)
- Orange Crème Blueberry Cake (Lemon cake, blueberry pie filling and orange cream frosting all in one refreshingly delicious dessert)
- Pink Lemonade Cake (Candied lemons and light-as-air Pink Lemonade frosting creations)
For kids, Duncan Hines presented these newest concoctions:
- Cotton Candy Cupcakes
- Pink Lemonade Neapolitan Cakelets
- Bubble Gum Cupcakes
- Peaches and Crème Pushpops, and more.
To see the full list of recipes, head on over to the Duncan Hines website.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.