- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Ohio store helps consumers lead a 'Safe & Ready Life'
- Avon taps former J&J executive to fill CEO role
- ‘Project Runway’ contestants to make high-fashion styles with Duck Tape
- Max-Wellness, Humana partner on new in-home healthcare solutions service
AVON, Ohio Duck-brand duct tape is unleashing its wild side with the launch of new colors and patterns for its line.
The company debuted the first animal-printed duct tapes for household repairs, including Zig-Zag Zebra and spotted leopard. Duck also debuted Cosmic Tie-Dye and Hot Rod patterns for those looking to make a bold statement with their repairs.
Duck duct tape products are sold at retailers nationwide.