AVON, Ohio — Scented Duct Tape? Yep, the Duck brand has introduced the first-ever scented duct tape, called Duck Tape Scents.
Duck Tape Scents are available in six colors and fragrances:
- Cupcake: a bright fuchsia Duck Tape mixed with the sweet whiff of fluffy, pink frosting;
- Lemon: a happy yellow Duck Tape with the smell of fresh-cut sugared lemons;
- Orange Cream: a orange Duck Tape reminiscent of childhood summers, with orange that has been swirled with a vanilla twist;
- Mint: a green color melted with a hint of smooth mint;
- Grape: a deep purple hue blended with the fruity scent of bunches of grapes; and
- Bubble Gum: a pastel pink bursting with the sweet pop of bubble gum.
"Our fans continue to challenge us to come up with fresh, new ideas in the world of Duck Tape ... and we listen,” said Ami DeWille, corporate trend and senior category manager, Duck Tape, at ShurTech Brands, the company that markets the Duck brand. “Duck Tape Scents are not meant to fragrance your space or help with odors, but rather they are all about engaging your senses as you create with Duck Tape. Duck Tape Scents are our latest innovation, joining our recent introductions of easy-to-use formats like Duck Tape Sheets and Ducklings mini rolls. We strive to make crafting and creating with Duck Tape both fun and approachable — and now, you can give your projects a new ‘scents’ of pride.”
Duck Tape Scents are available in 8-yd. rolls, including five new solid colors. Duck Tape Scents retail for $5 per roll.