- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
NEW YORK — As reported in DSN Monday, Rite Aid is launching a nationwide marketing campaign around Wellness65+, the latest extension to its Wellness+ loyalty card program, aimed at seniors.
The campaign includes television and radio spots and digital advertising online and through social media. An example of the TV commercial is below.