- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
NEW YORK — As reported in DSN Monday, Rite Aid is launching a nationwide marketing campaign around Wellness65+, the latest extension to its Wellness+ loyalty card program, aimed at seniors.
The campaign includes television and radio spots and digital advertising online and through social media. An example of the TV commercial is below.