- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
PALM BEACH, Fla. — The Drug Store News Group on Sunday co-hosted a breakfast with CVS Caremark to celebrate DSN’s March 12 “Category of One” issue. Larry Merlo, CVS Caremark president and CEO, shared with attendees CVS’ focus on leveraging personalization opportunities, through both marketing and assortment, to engender loyalty. Suppliers also were introduced to new CVS/pharmacy president Mark Cosby.
For pictures of the event, click here.