- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
PALM BEACH, Fla. — The Drug Store News Group on Sunday co-hosted a breakfast with CVS Caremark to celebrate DSN’s March 12 “Category of One” issue. Larry Merlo, CVS Caremark president and CEO, shared with attendees CVS’ focus on leveraging personalization opportunities, through both marketing and assortment, to engender loyalty. Suppliers also were introduced to new CVS/pharmacy president Mark Cosby.
For pictures of the event, click here.