- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
NEW YORK —An aspiring musician has little to no hope of being discovered and becoming a star if she confines her talents to her own home and doesn’t try to get herself noticed by record companies. The same goes for suppliers who want their products sold in retail pharmacies.
Drug Store News now has an easy way for suppliers to get themselves, and their products and services, noticed by retail executives, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and nurse practitioners. New Product Digest, sent out to more than 63,000 subscribers in the drug, food and mass channels, contains a list of new products, with each entry featuring a brief product description, an image and contact information.
“We know from our research that retailers like to learn about new products,” Drug Store News publisher Wayne Bennett said. “New Product Digest provides a digital monthly newsletter that offers an efficient means to help product and service providers of all sizes get new product information out quickly to a broad audience of retail pharmacy decision-makers at drug, food and mass retail outlets. Since we launched Vol. 1 in June 2010, New Product Digest has grown nicely in the number of participants in each issue, and has received excellent feedback and response from the retailer community.”
The New Product Digest currently is in its fifth edition.