LAS VEGAS — Top-notch talents will be featured here at the Westin Hotel immediately before the inaugural Total Store Expo event to discuss top-line retail strategies. Hosted by the Mack Elevation Forum along with The Drug Store News Group, the one-day summit event, “The Seven Ideas to Create the Future,” will give attendees a grasp of industry best practices in marketing, merchandising and retail consumer packaged goods strategy.
“They best win through joint development, and they are in a constant dialogue with their partners,” noted Dan Mack, EVP strategic business development, who will be moderating the forum. “They create the future.”
- Joe Magnacca, CEO of RadioShack, will share how to create a game-changing culture that emphasizes speed to market and customer experience;
- Dennis Moore, Nielsen SVP analytics, will uncover five big data blind spots to reveal hidden insights; Google’s head of CPG Catherine Roe will discuss social media in brand building;
- IRi VP, general manager strategy Larry Levin will discuss incremental growth and productivity through localized assortments;
- Ken Martindale, Rite Aid COO, will discuss unleashing hidden assets; and
- Walgreens’ Shannon Curtin, VP beauty, personal care and seasonal, will discuss the best practices of effective collaborative vendor co-creation on new item launches.
“It is not brick-and-mortar versus digital,” Mack noted. “It’s how do you talk to the consumer with one voice.”