- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Diabetica Research Solutions is spreading the word about its diabetes energy formula with a new media program that targets the New York metropolitan area.
The targeted media program for DRSI ReStore! Energy — which now is available at Duane Reade and Rite Aid pharmacies in the area — supplements the brand's national television campaign, includes high saturation local commercial spots on television and radio, and internet banner ads to appear specifically on Web pages viewed by people in New York and the surrounding area.
"By supplementing our national television schedule with a locally targeted multimedia strategy, we can increase awareness of the brand DRSI ReStore! Energy, and expand our reach to many millions of people with diabetes," said Michael Dugan, DRSI marketing director.
DRSI ReStore! Energy is available at Kroger, Winn-Dixie, Giant Eagle, CVS.com, USA Drugs, Navarro Discount Pharmacies and more.