- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Skeeter Snacks to launch in New England Walgreens
- New vitamin company to employ cause marketing as part of launch strategy
NORTHFIELD, Ill. — Kraft’s new entry in the water- flavoring category, MiO Liquid Water Enhancer, is the first new product category the company has entered in 15 years. The zero-calorie line of concentrated liquid flavorings packaged in a sleek egg-shaped dropper bottle clearly is different than other water enhancers on the market. Promotion for the product focuses on “personalizing” flavors.
MiO was launched in six flavors and retails for $3.99. A bottle is designed to flavor 24 servings. USA Today recently reported that the water-flavoring market reached $1 billion.