- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Spartan brand products to feature Facts Up Front nutrition labeling
- Ecosentials launches line of liquid vitamin flavor enhancers
- CRN names six new members
- Survey: Supplement users make healthier lifestyle choices
NORTHFIELD, Ill. — Kraft’s new entry in the water- flavoring category, MiO Liquid Water Enhancer, is the first new product category the company has entered in 15 years. The zero-calorie line of concentrated liquid flavorings packaged in a sleek egg-shaped dropper bottle clearly is different than other water enhancers on the market. Promotion for the product focuses on “personalizing” flavors.
MiO was launched in six flavors and retails for $3.99. A bottle is designed to flavor 24 servings. USA Today recently reported that the water-flavoring market reached $1 billion.