- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
OAKLAND, Calif. — A new flavor has been introduced to a line of real fruit frozen snacks.
Dreyer's and Edy's announced that their fruit bars now include a mango flavor, which will be available nationwide this spring. In addition to the new flavor, a 12-count variety pack of tropical flavors, including coconut, orange and pineapple, also will launch at retail.
Mango fruit bars will carry a suggested retail price of $4.19. The 12-count tropical variety pack will carry a suggested retail price of $4.39.