- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- NACDS RxImpact Day 2011 takes aim at new lawmakers
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
OAKLAND, Calif. — A new flavor has been introduced to a line of real fruit frozen snacks.
Dreyer's and Edy's announced that their fruit bars now include a mango flavor, which will be available nationwide this spring. In addition to the new flavor, a 12-count variety pack of tropical flavors, including coconut, orange and pineapple, also will launch at retail.
Mango fruit bars will carry a suggested retail price of $4.19. The 12-count tropical variety pack will carry a suggested retail price of $4.39.