- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
NEW YORK Shortly after its retail rollout in Duane Reade and GNC, Dream Water has formed new retail alliances for expanded distribution.
Walmart now is carrying the 2.5-oz. size Dream Water shot in more than 1,000 of its stores nationwide to start, while Kmart is carrying the same size in its New York, New Jersey and Connecticut stores as part of a phased national rollout.
Dream Water is the first water that helps consumers relax and fall asleep, Dream Products said. The proprietary formula includes a blend of natural ingredients: GABA (to help relax), melatonin (to help induce sleep) and 5-htp tryptophan (to help improve the quality of sleep). The 2.5-oz. Dream Water shot contains zero calories and has no preservatives.