- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
NEW YORK Dream Water once again is expanding its retail distribution.
The beverage maker announced that less than one year after initially launching in Duane Reade stores, its 2.5-oz. Dream Water shot will be available at Walgreens locations nationwide. In addition to Walgreens, Dream Water also is available in select Walmart stores, tri-state area Kmart and Harmon stores, and New York-based GNC and Duane Reade stores.
Dream Water is a relaxation water that helps consumers fall asleep.
"Just 10 months into our launch, Dream Water is resonating with both consumers and retailers alike. This positive response shows the relevance of our product in the marketplace, as Dream Water helps to fill a significant void in the lives of millions of Americans who suffer from sleep issues," said Adam Platzner, chief marketing officer of Dream Products.
"It's rare to turn regional distribution into national distribution so swiftly; the fact that Dream Water has done it so successfully speaks to the considerable demand for our product," Platzner added. "It is with great pride and excitement that we are able to work with such well-respected retailers [as] Walgreens to offer Dream Water to people all across the country."