- Food Lion offering shoppers chance to name private-brand sodas
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Food Lion Charitable Foundation, Western Union Foundation partner to help fight child hunger
- Food Lion unveils new online tool MVP Coupon Hub
HOUSTON — Drank has expanded its distribution to the Carolinas.
The makers of Drank, Innovative Beverage Group Holdings, said that Adam's Beverage, an independent distributor, will bring the relaxation beverage to North Carolina, as well as to additional cities in South Carolina.
Drank hit the market in early 2008.