- Fry's Food and Drug Stores president, 58, passes away
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Safeway to open on-site grocery store at Phoenix NASCAR event
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Former Secretary of Defense, CIA director Leon Panetta to keynote 2014 NACDS Annual Meeting
HOUSTON Drank is gaining distribution in Arizona with help from Grand Canyon Distributing.
The relaxation beverage now will be available throughout 15 counties in the state, including such major cities as Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa and Glendale.
"Drank's surge throughout the country has led to requests for relaxation in Arizona, and as a company known for satisfying its customers' needs, we are answering with Drank, the industry leader of the relaxation beverage category," said Chris Cole, owner of Grand Canyon Distributing. "By announcing this partnership, we look forward to slowing the rolls of Arizonians for years to come."