- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Study: Lansinoh HPA Lanolin may reduce nipple pain among breast-feeding mothers
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
IRVINE, Calif. — Dr. Sears Family Essentials, whose products are sold at such retailers as The Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, H-E-B, Meijer and Fred Meyer, has announced the launch of its all-natural baby care line.
"Skin is your baby's largest organ, and the ingredients in skin care products are quickly absorbed into their developing bodies, which is why it is imperative to critically evaluate the integrity of the products you choose," stated Scott Adcock, COO and co-founder for Dr. Sears Family Essentials Baby Care. "Parents can take comfort in knowing that Dr. Sears' baby care products are pediatrician-developed with only the purest ingredients to ensure the utmost protection of their little ones."
Dr. Sears Family Essentials baby care products are nontoxic, hypoallergenic and offer a citrus scent that is derived from all-natural ingredients, including vanilla, sweet orange and cedar wood essential oils. The new line features the following offerings:
All-purpose baby wipes;
Baby wash and shampoo;
Healthy Baby Bottom cream;
Severe diaper rash cream; and
Stretch mark cream.