- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS issues statement on White House health reform meeting
WHITEHOUSE STATION, N.J. Merck Consumer Care on Tuesday announced the launch of Dr. Scholl's For Her Fast Flats, representing a practical solution for women who need a break from their uncomfortable shoes.
Fast Flats are compact and foldable shoes that fit discreetly in a purse and come with a wristlet for easy storage and portability. A recent survey conducted by Dr. Scholl's For Her found that 70% of women admitted taking their shoes off after a night out because they were so uncomfortable. And 80% of women surveyed said that when their feet hurt, it affected their mood.
"While women love their stylish shoes, many feel they have to sacrifice comfort to wear them for an entire day or night," stated Jay Morgan, VP research and development for Dr. Scholl's. "We know that's not the case, and we wanted to give women a great solution for their feet. Fast Flats are fashionable and affordable, enabling women to be prepared for the many scenarios they face throughout the day without having to worry about shoe discomfort."
Fast Flats are available in women's sizes 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10 at a suggested retail price of $9.99.