- Dr. Reddy's sales increase by 17%
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- FDA approves new Dr. Reddy's injectable drug
HYDERABAD, India — The Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning letter to Dr. Reddy’s Labs’ chemical manufacturing plant in Mexico, the company said Tuesday.
The drug maker said Dr. Reddy’s subsidiary Industrias Quimicas Falcon de Mexico, in Cuernavaca, received an FDA warning letter based on a November 2010 inspection where the regulatory agency found a number of manufacturing problems.
Dr. Reddy’s said it takes the warnings seriously and will respond to the FDA and work with the agency to resolve the problems.