- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
HYDERABAD, India — Dr. Reddy's has launched a drug designed to prevent and treat osteoporosis.
The generic drug maker launched ibandronate sodium tablets in the 150-mg strength, following approval by the Food and Drug Administration for the drug maker's abbreviated new drug application. The drug is a generic version of Boniva.
The branded drug and generic versions had U.S. sales of approximately $486 million during the 12-month period ended in March, according to IMS Health.