- GSK, Novartis create an $11 billion consumer healthcare business
- Reports: Novartis exits vaccines and animal health while acquiring oncology business from GSK
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
HYDERABAD, India — Dr. Reddy’s Labs will assume ownership of a penicillin manufacturing site in Bristol, Tenn., from GlaxoSmithKline.
The generic drug maker said it completed the acquisition of the facility and related product portfolio, including Augmentin and Amoxil brands. GSK will retain the existing rights for the aforementioned brands outside the United States.
Further financial terms and conditions of the transaction are not being disclosed.