- Dr. Reddy's sales increase by 17%
- Dr. Reddy's launches moxifloxacin tablets
- Sun Pharma to acquire Ranbaxy in a deal worth $4 billion
- Study sees shift from pharmaceuticals to biologics for generic drug makers through 2020
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
HYDERABAD, India — Dr. Reddy's Labs has appointed a new CFO and head of its North America business, the generic drug maker said.
Dr. Reddy's said Umang Vohra will take over the role of EVP and head of generics for North America, starting in January 2013. Vohra has been CFO of Dr. Reddy's for the past four years.
Saumen Chakraborty will take over as CFO of Dr. Reddy's following Vohra's reappointment. Chakraborty is currently president and global head of quality, human resources, information technology and business process excellence.