PLANO, Texas — The Dr Pepper Snapple Group today announced a new contest across the Snapple brand where consumers will have the chance to win nothing.
“No bills,” “no airfare,” “better than nothing: free Snapple,” and a host of other "nothings" are up for grabs in the company's new consumer contest, "Win Nothing Instantly," on specially marked 16-oz. bottles of Snapple.
The contest begins July 1. Consumers can enter by purchasing specially marked Snapple products wherever sold nationwide or by visiting Snapple.com/Nothing. A list of the prizes includes:
- Grand Prize: You won no bills — $500 towards bills;
- First Prize: You won no airfare — Take a $400 trip;
- Second Prize: You won no thirst — One six-pack of Snapple a week for a year;
- Third Prize: You won no grocery bills — $100 grocery shopping spree;
- Fourth Prize: You won no pay at the pump — $50 worth of gas
- Fifth Prize: Better than nothing — One six-pack of Snapple.
“What’s more extraordinary than Snapple? Nothing comes to mind,” said Dave Fleming, director of marketing for Snapple.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.