PLANO, TX — It's a new year, one filled with high hopes and endless possibilities. And Dr Pepper hopes consumers choose to celebrate what makes them one of a kind in 2014 through the "One of One" (“/1”) campaign.
The brand will introduce a series of ads showcasing people who truly break the mold, including Grammy-nominated stars Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, YouTube phenomenon Michelle Phan and Grammy-nominee and "the king of bachata," Romeo Santos.
“Dr Pepper has a longstanding tradition of celebrating that special something that makes each and every person unique,” Jaxie Alt, senior vice president of marketing for Dr Pepper, said. “We are excited to continue this tradition by celebrating some truly one of a kind people who will inspire our fans.”
The campaign highlights remarkable stories from people from different backgrounds. Stories that will appear in 2014 include:
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Grammy-nominated hip hop superstars and hit makers
- Michelle Phan – YouTube’s top female video artist and entrepreneur whose how-to tutorials gained her worldwide fame
- Romeo Santos – Grammy-nominated chart-topping Latin singer, composer and producer
- Retna – contemporary graffiti artist
- Maggie Parker – first and only professional female bull rider in America
- Garrett ‘GMAC’ McNamara – world-record-breaking professional big wave surfer and extreme waterman
For more information and to view the videos as they roll out, visit DrPepper.com.