- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Calorease sets itself apart with active ingredient FBCx
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
LAS VEGAS — FBCx, the patented ingredient in the weight-management aid Calorease, was featured on "The Dr. Oz Show" Feb. 7, noted Soho Flordis International.
“Calorease will transform the diet industry,” stated Jeff McHarg, general manager SFI North America. “This revolutionary dietary supplement is a naturally sourced plant fiber offering all of the benefits of weight management without the messy side effects.”
FBCx (alpha-cyclodextrin) is a naturally sourced fiber with a unique quality — it can bind and eliminate up to nine times its weight in dietary fat. When used as directed, Calorease, with FBCx, can reduce up to 500 calories a day from a normal fat containing diet, according to SFI.
Calorease is available for purchase at GNC nationwide.
Calorease has been researched in scientific studies and clinical trials, which have been published in peer-reviewed journals such as Obesity/Diabetes/Metabolism Research and Reviews and the Metabolism Journal.