- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
NEW YORK Dr. Miracle's is expanding its distinctive line of hair care products with the introduction of its new Follicle Healer collection.
The line is formulated to go beyond the scalp to penetrate the roots of all hair types without breaking the budget, the company said.
The collection includes:
- Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer pomade: Fortified with tea tree, almond, coconut, and safflower oil and shea butter, rebuilding and nourishing the follicle for optimum growth
- Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer creme: Fortified with shea butter, vitamins A, E, C & B3 plus tea tree and jojoba oil for deep follicle conditioning producing super soft hair and a healthy scalp
- Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer hydrating oil: Fortified with tea tree, jojoba, and castor oil. Also contains shea butter and soy protein to condition and strengthen the follicle, leaving hair healthy with super shine
- Dr. Miracle's Follicle Healer deep conditioning treatment: Fortified with tea tree oil, aloe vera gel, soy protein and vitamins E, B3 and C which boosts follicle and scalp health leading to beautiful, soft, shiny hair.
The products range from $1.59 to $4.99 and can be found in beauty supply stores and retail nationwide this month.