- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Holiday Wheat Thins to hit store shelves nationwide
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
NEW YORK Ethnic personal care company Dr. Miracle's has appointed former Reynolds Consumer Products executive Randy Zeno as its new CEO.
While at Reynolds Consumer Products, a provider of consumer food wraps and bags, Zeno served as interim president as the business transitioned from Alcoa to its new owner, the Rank Group. Prior to that, he was chief marketing officer for Reynolds Consumer Products. Zeno also brings leadership experience in the consumer products industry with such companies as Nabisco, Sara Lee, Cadbury Schweppes, International Home Foods and BirdsEye.
"I intend to leverage the strong capabilities our company possesses along with my background in growing companies toward building the Dr. Miracle's brand into a personal care brand that better serves the needs of its devoted consumers," Zeno stated.