- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens discusses digital transformation at recent I Heart APIs conference
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario — From fashion designers to celebrity stylists to cosmetic gurus, it seems like everyone is doing it; and now, clinical skin care brand Kinerase has created a new line for the mass market: Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase.
Kinerase has a long history of creating high-end skin care products for both the physician and prestige channels. Now, select mass-market retailers can target those consumers who want higher-end products, but not the higher-end price tag.
The Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase anti-age line consists of 10 cleansers, moisturizers and daily treatments priced between $10 and $35 each. They will be available beginning February 2011 at select Walgreens and Walmart stores.
The products will bring for the first time to mass Kinerase’s exclusive clinical strength Kinetin, as well as such ingredients as Snap-8 peptide, Osilift and Eyeseryl.