- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- SuperNutrition launches Facebook contest
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
NEW YORK — Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase, a line created specifically for the mass market that launched in early 2011, is offering a Facebook sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to New York Fashion Week.
Beauty mavens are encouraged to visit the brand’s Facebook page and choose their favorite diffusion line fashion designer for a chance to win. The winner will attend a fashion show at Lincoln Center, receive a consultation with a celebrity stylist and receive a two-night stay at the Empire Hotel.
The beauty brand is available in select Walmart and Walgreens stores, as well as in all Duane Reade locations.
Kinerase has a long history of creating high-end skin care products for both the physician and prestige channels, with some of the products in the core collection priced at well over $100. The Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase collection brings for the first time to mass Kinerase’s exclusive clinical strength Kinetin, as well as such ingredients as SNAP-8 peptide, osilift and eyeseryl.