- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Rimmel London banishes shine with BB Cream Matte
- Milani Cosmetics enters 2014 with new leadership, marketing
- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
NEW YORK — Dermatologist Fredric Brandt is jumping aboard the CC Cream bandwagon with the new CC glow with signature Ruby Crystal.
This new "CC" (color correcting) formula is designed to instantly illuminate, hydrate, brighten and protect, smoothing away the appearance of lines and wrinkles while shielding against UVA/UVB rays, the company said.
A new addition to Dr. Brandt's glow collection, the all-in-one color correcting and perfecting cream is formulated with a ruby crystal complex as well as stabilized vitamin C to brighten skin and promote radiant, even skin.
Now available in one shade, CC glow is ideal for most skin tones. It can be worn alone or as a primer under/with makeup. The new CC glow is priced at $39 and is available at Sephora stores nationwide.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.