- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- Dove Men+Care introduces Expert Shave range
- Teva donates $100,000 to National MS Society in honor of Jack Osbourne
- Dove Hair launches new collections with pop-up salon at Park City, Utah film festival
ENGLEWOOD, N.J. — Unilever's Dove celebrated the launch of its new Dove VisibleCare body wash collection with a contest that gave one woman the opportunity to get a taste of what celebrities experience on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
Kristi Herman, of Jersey City, N.J., was selected from the nearly 1,500 women who entered the Dove Close-Up Challenge and received a week of professional dance training.
She will have the spotlight moment when she shows off her new moves in a Dove-sponsored spot airing in a commercial break during the season finale of "Dancing with the Stars" on May 23.
To prepare, she received an all-expense paid trip to Los Angeles. ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" season 10 professional dancer Damian Whitewood spent five days training Herman and teaching her the cha cha cha they perform together in the upcoming TV debut. Her week of preparation also included a photo shoot, wardrobe fittings and spa treatments.
The new Dove VisibleCare body wash is specially designed to give women visibly more beautiful skin in one week. When used daily, the formula improves the look of skin making it softer and smoother, according to the manufacturer. The collection is available in two variants: softening and renewing.