- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
- Inventories swell as Family Dollar boosts beauty
- Family Dollar a hot commodity
- Family Dollar getting executive suite in place before new store, expanded assortment push
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar announced that one of its executives intends to leave the company to pursue other interests.
The company said the departure of Dorlisa Flur, vice chair of strategy and chief administrative officer, is effective May 2.
"Dorlisa has served the Company in a variety of leadership roles and has been a valued part of our team," Family Dollar chairman and CEO Howard Levine said. "Her contributions to Family Dollar's success are greatly appreciated, and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors."