- LA Times: Covered California exchange to promote ACA at CVS/pharmacy, Ralphs
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- Coolway develops low-heat technologies for damage-free hair styling
LOS ANGELES — Don Francisco's Coffee announced an exclusive and limited-edition coffee created for the Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis.
The 10-oz. Don Francisco's Blend to Erase MS ground coffee bags were created for the "Orange You Happy to Erase MS" awareness campaign and feature the Orange You Happy to Erase MS logo. The bold roast features a hint of smoky, caramel and dark chocolate flavors and retails for $7.99.
To coincide with MS awareness month celebrated in May, Don Francisco's Coffee will donate 20% of gross sales of the limited-edition coffee to the Nancy Davis Foundation beginning this week through the end of May.
"Don Francisco's Coffee is proud to once again partner with the Nancy Davis Foundation in support of the 'Orange You Happy to Erase MS' campaign and for the first time be able to create a product that gives back," said Leonor Gavina-Valls, VP marketing for F. Gavina & Sons, the maker of Don Francisco's Coffee. "Nancy's tireless efforts are making a difference in the lives of many people, not only in Los Angeles but [also] around the nation; and at Don Francisco's Coffee, we are ecstatic to do our part."