- Coca-Cola honored by NASCAR
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Dollar General posts second-quarter same-store sales gains of 5.1%
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Dollar General recognizes Kentucky teacher through its Every Day Heroes program
GOODLETTSVILLE, Tenn. Dollar General’s health brand Rexall will be gracing the No. 11 Braun Racing entry in three races this fall, the dollar store operator announcd Monday.
David Reutimann will return to the NASCAR Nationwide Series to drive the orange and blue Rexall Toyota in the Dollar General 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Oct. 15, Texas Motor Speedway on Nov. 6 and Homestead-Miami Speedway on Nov. 20.
“We are excited to enter the Rexall Toyota in the NASCAR Nationwide Series,” stated Rick Dreiling, chairman and CEO of Dollar General. “We recently introduced Rexall products in our stores, bringing our customers the dependable quality and value that Rexall is known for. We look forward to cheering on the Rexall car in celebration of the brand’s debut at Dollar General.”
The Rexall car makes its entrance into NASCAR in conjunction with Rexall healthcare products arriving on the shelves at Dollar General. The new Rexall line inlcudes over-the-counter medications and first aid, foot care and dental care products.