- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Diamond Foods expands portfolio with P&G's Pringles business
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Popcorn, Indiana debuts new FIT snack line
- Seneca Farms makes healthier snack chips line gluten-free
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. — Dole is expanding its line of fruit crisps with a new peach flavor.
The brand, which already boasts apple cinnamon and apple pear flavors, said the fruit crisps are packaged in portion-controlled cups and feature all-natural, bite-size pieces of Dole fruit and come with a whole-grain oat topping.
Dole peach fruit crisps, as well as apple cinnamon and apple pear fruit crisps, are available nationwide in the canned fruit aisle at major food, drug and mass retail outlets for a suggested retail price of $2.19.