- PriceGrabber survey reveals consumer shopping trends for BTS season
- Neat Feat launches Baby B Diaper Cream
- Former radio personality Radene Marie Cook rues 'fail first' treatment plans for chronic pain
- Neuro to launch six new flavors in 2014
- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
LOS ANGELES — Do or Die Fitness has introduced a new line of fitness tools designed to help people with knee, wrist and neck problems modify workout moves.
New Wrist Wedges, Knee Donuts and Neck Circles are designed to provide support, stability and comfort for those that are unable to put weight on these sometimes sensitive areas.
Do or Die Fitness Wrist Wedges and Knee Donuts retail for $19.99 per pair, while the Neck Circle retails for $9.99.