- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Bi-Lo Holdings launches Paws 'Feed the Love' Community Donation Program
- GN ReSound launches hearing aid compatible with Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Sephora launches social shopping platform to share, tag beauty looks
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Winn-Dixie Stores on Monday introduced a smart phone application for its customers that will help them locate the closest Winn-Dixie, allow them to view the weekly circular and sales for that specific store, and create and manage shopping lists that both sync with computers and can be shared with other users.
“Our customers are on the go more than ever and this new app will make their busy lives easier,” stated Mary Kellmanson, Winn-Dixie group VP marketing. “Using the new app in the store, you can check off items as you place them in your cart so you’ll never miss an item on your list. And you’ll always be organized — no more paper lists stuffed in pockets or purses, or left at home or in the car.”
The app is available for Droid and Apple’s iPhone smart phones as a free download through Apple iTunes, the Android Market or through links on Winn-Dixie’s website at WinnDixie.com/mobile/apps.