- Lil' Drug Store Products invites expectant couples to share their pregnancy announcements
- Pre-Seed calls for customer testimonials from couples trying to conceive
- FDA approves Sasmar's sperm-friendly lubricant
- Births among older consumers on the rise
- Study: Iron supplement during pregnancy linked to improved birth weight in babies
SPOKANE, Wash. — INGfertility on Monday announced that its Pre~Seed "fertility-friendly" personal lubricant has added distribution through Walgreens, including Duane Reade.
Pre~Seed's formula matches the pH, osmolality (ion content) and viscosity (thickness) of a woman's fertile fluids. It is applied internally prior to intercourse to support an optimal environment for sperm. In contrast, medical studies have shown the damage to sperm that can be caused by most common lubricants. "Many couples who are trying to conceive have increased incidence of vaginal dryness, due to the stress of 'having to have' intercourse during the woman's fertile time," stated GD Clifton, INGfertility CEO. "Pre~Seed offers a safe alternative for these couples.”
Pre~Seed also is available at CVS/pharmacy, the company reported.