- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
- CDC: Flu vaccination prevented an estimated 6.6 million influenza-associated illnesses last season
- Shot@Life program ambassador Amanda Peet gets flu shot in NYC Walgreens to support 'Get a Shot, Give a Shot'
- CDC: Flu season past its peak but still going strong
LEBANON, Pa. — Ever since H1N1, prevention has been a strong theme resonating through each cough-cold season. And now that there's a strong flu season driving traffic, retailers like CVS/pharmacy here are strategically placing end-caps, such as this Lysol display, leading into the cough-cold sets. Tissues and even hand sanitizers had always been good ancillary categories that enjoyed a lift during cold and flu season. Now disinfectant cleaners are a good category to benefit from those sniffles and sneezes too.