- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Diplomat launches online specialty pharmacy resource targeting both patients and clinicians
SWARTZ CREEK, Mich. Inc. magazine has ranked Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, Diplomat said Thursday.
Inc. ranked the company at No. 554 overall and placed it at 32nd place out of the top 100 in gross dollars of growth, and as No. 36 in overall growth. The company has grown by 554% over the past three years, Diplomat said.
“At Diplomat, we’re pleased to make Inc.’s Top 5,000 list,” Diplomat president and CEO Phil Hagerman said. “This achievement recognizes the commitment and dedication of our team. Our staff is truly dedicated to patient care, and that translates into growth.”
Ernst & Young also recently named Hagerman Entrepreneur of the Year for the region of Michigan and northwest Ohio, which puts him in the running for Ernst & Young’s National Entrepreneur of the Year award, which will be announced in November.